MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Delphi email component library (SEE4D) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a Delphi application.
Features of SEE4D include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL and SEE64.DLL can be used from any supported (C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, COBOL) language.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free. Includes many example program.
- Supports all versions of Delphi through Delphi XE-8 and Delphi Seattle.
- Use in the development of Win32/64 applications running under Windows XP through Windows 10.
Keywords: SMTP component, POP3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email component, send email, SSL mail, email software, .NET email, SMTP library, ISO-8859, HTML email, authentication mail, UTF-8, mail SSL/TLS, MIME, mail component, mail Delphi, POP3 Delphi, SMTP Delphi,
Recent Changes: Added functions seeMakeSubject and seeTestConnect. seeImapConnect and seeImapConnect hide login. Socket forced closed if cannot connect to server. Allow commas in filenames. Fixed: stunnel log file name was corrupted when written to SEE log file.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32 or 64 bit Windows
PAD file URL: http://www.marshallsoft.com/see4d.xml