CMS Stock is a database system which enables model railroad enthusists to record their model collections for maintenence and insurance purposes. CMS Stock is highly tailorable.
Key CMS Stock Features
- Enables you to quickly and easily manage your model railway stock collection
- Stores Locomotives, Carriages and Wagons separately with no limit on the number of records
- Stores other items such as 'Parts in Stock' - spare parts such as motors, wheels, kits etc
- Full searching, filtering abilities
- Records a large number of attributes about each item: name, number, type, livery, company, manufacturer, wheels, couplings, prototype details, catalogue number, power classifcation, route availability, DCC decoder, CV settings plus lots more
- Unlimited number of notes can be attached to each item
- Includes a maintenence schedule so that you can plan and record work, servicing or maintenence to be done or completed. Can also be used to record exhibition dates so that you can plan work against a deadline
- Contains an extensive database of model suppliers/shops etc, complete with e-mail/web addresses which you can access directly from CMS Stock (the list will be updated by us on a regular basis)
- Selective Reporting
- Enables the recording of details about prototypes against each item
- You can maintain all of the 'pick/choose' lists
Key CMS Stock Technical Features
- Developed using our CMS database application software - full 32-bit
- Uses the standard Microsoft Access database engine - the latest technology that money can buy
- Can be re-configured and changed by the user.
Keywords: CMS, Stock, Model, Railway, Rolling, Stock, Manufacturers, Railroad, Rail, Road, Database, GPP, Software,
Recent Changes: Users can now configure the edit screen used by each model category.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.gppsoftware.com/pad/stock.xml