Enterprise Risk Analysis Risk Tools focused on objectives-centered qualitative Risk Assessments.
One single Risk Management file contains everything and stays local: no information goes in the cloud! The license is perpetual.
Made by experienced Risk Practitioners and designed for any organization, for everyone: it is very simple to use and very effective for in-depth Risk Analysis and Risk Reporting. Now, anyone can be a Risk Manager!
This objective-centered Risk Software is aligned with ISO31000. It contains all required Risk Registers, including Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Risk Incidents, Risk Maturity Model, Risk Assurance needs and Risk plans, objectives, etc.
Educational in nature, this Risk Solution automatically shows countless meaningful color-coded Risk Outputs. You can instantly create Risk Heat Maps, and hundreds of Risk Charts. All are ready to be copied and pasted in your Risk Reports outside the application. You can recoup your Risk Data from tens of perspectives with drop-down lists for selecting Risk Criteria. You can copy, paste or export anything anytime.
- Countless Risk goodies that help you save hours and hours of work
- Thousands of Risk calculations and automated analysis performed for you
- Hundreds of meaningful Risk analysis outputs, flags and comments delivered throughout
- Up to 319 pieces of Risk information related to each Risk that you can export anywhere
- Up to 282 Risk charts automatically and seamlessly updated each time you input data
- Up to 255+ ways, to look into your Risk data and produce Risk Heat Maps & Risk Charts
- 150 items you can freely configure in 3 custom lists (e.g. for RiskIT, COBit, COSO, COCO, Prince2, etc.)
- And much more!
Extensive information is available on our website, including 40 Risk help pages.
An additional version without any Risk data examples is also available.
Visit our website for more details: overview, benefits, features, modules, screenshots, editions, etc.
Keywords: risk management, risk assessment, risk analysis, enterprise risk, risk tools, risk software, risk solutions, risk heat maps, risk management software, risk management tools, risk management reviews, enterprise risk management, controls, risk, ERM,
Recent Changes: This version enables Risk Managenable to work with Windows 8, 32 and 64-bit
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
PAD file URL: http://www.managenable.com/downloads/Risk-Managenable-BASIC.xml