Risk Management software solution tools, fully-featured and comprehensive. One single file contains everything and stays local: no information goes in the cloud! The license is perpetual.
Made by experienced risk practitioners and designed for any organization, for everyone to use: it is very simple to use and very effective for in-depth risk analysis and risk reporting. Now, anyone can be a Risk Manager!
This objective-centered risk software focuses on qualitative risk and control assessments, and is aligned with ISO31000. It contains all registers: risk, control, KRIs, incidents, objectives, opportunities, assurance needs & plans, top priorities, maturity model, etc.
Educational in nature, the application automatically shows countless meaningful color-coded outputs. You can instantly create risk heat maps, control tables, and hundreds of charts. All are ready to be copied and pasted in your reports outside the application. You can recoup your data from tens of perspectives with drop-down lists for selecting criteria. You can copy, paste or export anything anytime.
- Countless goodies that help you save hours and hours of work
- Thousands of calculations and automated analysis performed for you
- Hundreds of meaningful analysis outputs, flags and comments delivered throughout
- 319 pieces of information related to each risk that you can easily copy and export anywhere
- 282 charts automatically and seamlessly updated each time you input data
- 255+ ways, to look into your data and produce risk heat maps & charts, control heat tables & charts
- 150 items you can freely configure in 3 custom lists (e.g. for RiskIT, COBit, COSO, COCO, Prince2, etc.)
- And more, much more!
Extensive information is available on our website, including 40 help pages directly accessible from within the application.
An additional version without any data examples is also available.
Visit our website for more details: benefits, features, modules, screenshots, etc.
Keywords: risk, risk management, enterprise risk management, entreprise risk management, risk software, risk tools, risk solutions, risk register, risk assessments, risk heat maps, risk charts, risk analysis, risk templates, project risk, ERM, COSO, ISO31000,
Recent Changes: This version enables Risk Managenable to work with Windows 8, 32 and 64-bit
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
PAD file URL: http://www.managenable.com/downloads/Risk-Managenable-PRO.xml