Text to voice speech software turns words into audio format with natural speaking voices. Text speaker utility can read your documents loudly, or you can convert them into WAV files for listening, anytime and anywhere just open a document and click speak button to hear it, understandable human sounding voice or audio just click save as button to convert and create a WAV file for future to listen. Listen to text files, instead of straining your eyes. Now you can hear documents spoken in your native language since text speaker tool has word processing features, you can make produce generate and edit text files without the need for any other program. Text reader application speaks any type of text content like word, excel, PDF, plain text, WebPages, email, html, eBook, RTF, RSS feeds and save it to wave file format. You can easily play this file in future using zune, iPod, PC audio players, mp3 player etc. Clipboard to talking composer producer generator creator maker tool change build make converts composes any type of text content into wave sound file.
* Text speaker tool speaks your text files, eBooks, emails, rich text files, Word, Excel document and HTML files clearly.
* Text to voice speech software converts your text document into spoken WAV files.
* Listen to the text data copied to the clipboard immediately.
* Application supports all computer voices.
* Text to speak utility has very simple and easy to use.
* Text reader program supports Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, NT 3.x, NT 4.x, XP, Vista and Longhorn operating system.
Keywords: text, voice, speech, creator, converter, create, wave, file, maker, generate, email, reader, convert, change, files, converting, produce, build, compose, clipboard, audio, speak, wav, talk, sound, eBook, talking, read, webpage, document, documents,
Recent Changes: Adding new techniques for text to speech conversion
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 64MB RAM, 1 MB free disk space, .Net Framework 3.0 or more
PAD file URL: http://www.splitmerge.us/text-to-speak.xml