inFlow Inventory is software designed specifically to help small businesses to handle sales, purchasing, and inventory management. It is quick to install and very easy to use.
inFlow can help you to:
- Organize customer orders and issue invoices
- Print pick lists, packing labels, and more
- Track inventory on hand and movement history
- Re-order stock from vendors
- See reports on sales trends
- And much more!
By using inFlow, businesses can benefit from:
- Reduced inventory cost
- Increased operational efficiency
- Better customer satisfaction
- Better cashflow and product management
- Built-in accountability for your staff
The newest version allows multiple users on networked computers to work together at the same time!
The free edition limits the number of business reports to 8 and the combined total number of customers and products cannot exceed 100.
For more info, go to http://www.inflowinventory.com
Keywords: Inventory, Inventory Software, Inventory Control, Inventory Control Software, Inventory Management, Inventory Management Software, Inventory Tracking, Inventory Tracking Software, Invoicing Software,
Recent Changes: Version 1.2.1 primarily adds 4 new reports and the ability to customize the widths of columns in invoices and other printed documents. There are also a few other features and bugfixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 512 MB of RAM, 700 MB of disk space, 1024x728 resolution
PAD file URL: http://www.inflowinventory.com/Download/pad.xml